The small church of Tabiano Castello is dedicated to the saints Gervasio and Protasio. The ancient building in romanic style of the 16th century gained a new facade in stone of Varone by the architect Vacca, with ornaments in white marble from Carrara work of the sculptor Rossi, after a restoration in 1907. The tower bell was built in 1950.
Inside it’s possible to admire some oil paintings like the one with the two saints Gervasio and Protasio by F. Pescatori and given to Maria Luigia in 1841, and like the one representing “L’Ultima Cena” (The last Supper), dated 1636 and signed by Picelli.
Stay updated on the news of Salsomaggiore and Tabiano Terme.