Next to the Municipal Hall there’s the monument dedicated to the Founders of the Thermalism in Salsomaggiore, which are Lorenzo Berzieri and Giovanni Valentini, two doctors pioneers of thermal treatment and promoters of the construction of the first thermal spa building for treatments in town, and the marquis Guido Dalla Rosa a businessman who was also the Major of Salsomaggiore and deputy to Parliament.
The monument by the parmesan sculptor Enrico Carlini, is located in the little square dedicated to Don Arcangelo Copelli.
It was inaugurated in 1894, and has an acroterion representing a bronze eagle with open wings that soars from a column. The complex stands on three decreasing stone dices.
Stay updated on the news of Salsomaggiore and Tabiano Terme.