Initially, the structure was intended for housing and caring for workers and children of school mutuality. Originally built by the Social Insurance Fund in 1921 in a large wooded park, ideal for the well-being and relax of guests under treatment, it was dedicated to Dr Giacomo Tommasini, master of Lorenzo Berzieri. The building is characterized by large halls decorated with marble columns and large windows.
From 2019 a wing of the beautiful Tommasini building becomes the operational headquarters of the Magnaghi-Solari Hotel Institute. Today the lower floor hosts the kitchens with the changing rooms where young chefs, side by side by renowned chefs, learn and practice to become qualified professionals in catering and tourist hospitality.
The large park of the Civic Court is a green public area with free admission. Make winter closure.
Stay updated on the news of Salsomaggiore and Tabiano Terme.